Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School

So I am sitting here at school wondering "What Am I going to Blog about?" .. I am almost completely out of ideas. AHH ... Well my band got a name change to Enchanted Candy. And for LA we had to make a CD case with poems instead of songs. So what a great way to get our first CD!
We worked Very hard on it, and we just for our marks back. Amazingly, we got a 98%! I am really exited because it will boost my mark up. We also have a science test coming up in a week. It is my chemistry final and I really need to work hard on studying. But I really don't want to study. Science is my worst subject, and sometimes I have troubles paying attention. (but I think everyone does) .... Well I think I have blogged enough. Talk to ya later ! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I think that we will do good on science.