Saturday, December 13, 2008

An update on my life

Well... I always have troubles with what to blog about. We had the semi-formal dance yesterday. I am really fun. but there wasn't too many people there. I have my piano recital on Monday so I have been playing soo much. I am really nervous because I am still making mistakes on the song, and usually by now I have completely memorised it and am sick and tired of playing it. But no, this song I haven't even memorised it. I think I am freaking myself out because yesterday I played worse, not better. I really need to calm down and just play my music.
In LA we are making a CD insert, and my band ( the Gnarly Pink Heffalumps) have decided that this will be our first CD. And when were famous we will look back at this and it will have many memories. We could publish it and everyone will buy it. People who went to ridgevalley will tell all there friends that they knew the Gnarly Pink Heffalumps. .. We might change our band name by then so not everyone will know us. So back to the La part of this.. we have to each write 3 poem/songs. But I'm not too good at poetry, so this is proving to be difficult and fun. But when Thursday evening comes and we're still not done, it might not be so fun anymore.

No comments: