Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey, I'm back ( woot woot).. Well this time my blog shall be about EDWARD CULLEN! and if you don't know who he is, shame on YOU!  He is by far the hottest guy in the whole entire world and the whole entire book world... so it's Bella's boyfriend/husband  and I love him..  but the books are fantastic. Unforchanitly, he's a vampire(sigh) but that doesn't matter.      So i greatly encourage you to read the books. They are the best books EVER and you will love them. Don't be turned off for the fact that there about a vampire, JUST READ THEM!!  hee hee    ttyl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaa right, you think I'm the hottest guy in the world, and... you fail at spelling unfortunately XD



Jordan

Hockeyplayer5 said...

hey miranda it's your favritest person in the world Joel. Haha I like the fact that you love bubbles but it's kind immature and EDWARD kinda reminds me of myself. Haha Well I was the first to coment. :)

Anonymous said...

ok thats not weird at all lol

Desi said...

True dat!! Edward is definetly the hottest guy im vampire history and in human history! Great books!!

Desi

CaSsIe said...

u are so right miranda he is the hottest guy lol I love these books too

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Edward and am going to read the book right now! There should be like a Edward fan club!

Jonathan Groff said...

Well, I had never heard of Edward, but now I guess I have. I have no comment regarding his hotness, but I'm glad to see you are posting and getting some comments.