Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween

So at the moment I am at a party lite party. But they have high speed so I popped on my blog....

So the big question is "WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?" You all should leave a comment on what your being. I want to now so we all can compare. :)
I am being an Indian Princess. My auntie has a Sari and bangles because she went to India for three months so she's letting me borrow it. I think I'm going to look pretty sweet. I might even win the contest for best outfit in our class at school. But if you think your going to win, you better tell me so I can take the time to make my costume better.. Just Kidding. I'm just curious on what everyone is being. Well talk to whoever's listening next time I post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to be a 50s girl. I can't wait to see your costume!

CaSsIe said...

i think I 'm going to be an evil ferry.