Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well I am very happy for this long weekend. I get to sleep in! I love sleeping in. I hate waking up in the morning. And also we get to eat turkey and mashed potatoes and PUMPKIN PIE! I love pumpkin pie. But then on tuesday we have to go back to school. Oh well at least we got a long weekend.
I am greatly disliking this cold weather. It hasn't snowed yet, but it's coming. It just keeps getting colder and colder. And DARK. It gets dark at eight every night. AHAAHAAH I really don't like winter.. :)

2 comments:

skyler just to hot said...

well hope you have a good dinner

Hockeyplayer5 said...

The food was so good.EH lol I had so much. Your lucky you got to pace yourself through the weekend. haha I just had to eat as much as I could on one night. Haha I'm blogging finally.