Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LA

I had a project in LA and it was to write a story and then rewrite it 7 times, and every time we rewrote it we looked for a different way to fix it. So today was the due date on it and my story was really long so it took me a REALLY long time to write them out. So today at noon I've been running around trying to get it to print. AHH I typed it so I didn't have to keep writing it. Well, it has been quite hard to find my printed piece. GRR So I printed it to the library (Where I was at the moment) and IT WASN'T WORKING! So I printed it again, and it was too the office. So then I printed it to the high school lab and it didn't print. So in the end I asked the office if they had it and they did (THANKFULLY) wow, it was a lot harder that it was suppose to be!

Comment if you've ever had an experience like that !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya I have but I can't really think of an exact example.

Sounds like you had fun! Well at least you will do good on it . :)